Modlode Inc permit access to our website, mobile application including any website URL, or social media account of ours that we have linked to this page free of charge to provide information about Modlode's products and services. We have established these Terms of Service, which explain the rules of use for our website, to promote a safe, non-offensive environment for all of our users. By using our website (for example, by purchasing something from us), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
Our web store is hosted by Shopify Inc., and we encourage you to also review Shopify Inc.’s Terms of Service
Modlode does not monitor all activity on its website, but reserves the right to do so. Users agree to use our websites only for lawful purposes. Users may not use our websites to post, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, information or other material, or to engage in any other activity that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, or privacy rights held by Modlode.SECTION 2 – CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND PERMISSIONS:
The content on our websites (“Protected Content”) is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Modlode and its licensors and licensees exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to all Protected Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter, or obscure any copyright or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Protected Content. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise in or to any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by us.
Except as authorized in these Terms of Service, you may not, directly or indirectly, adapt, republish, display, upload, post, transmit, broadcast, communicate to the public (including by telecommunication), sub-license, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, merge with other data, frame in or post on another website, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reproduce, perform, distribute, transfer or otherwise use the Protected Content, or authorize anyone to do any of the foregoing acts, without our express prior written permission. Requests for permission should be sent to email@example.com.SECTION 3 – SECURITY:
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on our websites, including, without limitation:
- Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity, including, without limitation, by using a false password or one belonging to another user, accessing data not intended for you, or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Disclosing a password, permitting a third party to use a password, or failing to notify us if a password is compromised;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding," "mail bombing," or "crashing";
- Transmitting any worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature;
- Transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, or other form of solicitation through our website and services, or forging any part of the header information in any email communications;
- Hijacking, deleting, or changing all or any part of the Protected Content; or
- Collecting or tracking the personal information of other users.
Modlode has absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these Terms, and to act as it deems appropriate in the event of any violation. We may investigate potential violations of these Terms and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms, including without limitation the right to block access from a particular internet address.
We may terminate access to all or part our websites or otherwise refuse service, without notice, for any conduct that we believe (in our sole discretion) is harmful to the interests of another user or is in violation of these Terms of Service or applicable law.SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES:
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through our website. These products or services are offered in limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products offered on our websites. We cannot guarantee that the display on your computer or device will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All descriptions and prices for our products and services are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product or to refuse any order you place with us, at any time. Any offer for any product made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products purchased by you through our website will meet your expectations, or that any errors will be corrected.